The Avengers

Must go and see this! I have seen it twice in the opening week and I am just... WOW! Yeah my sort of film, I adore the whole superhero's saving the world thing. For people who are going to go and see this I would recommend seeing; Iron Man 1 and 2, Thor, Captain America and maybe Hulk. Even if you haven't seen any of those films it doesn't really matter as it is easy to follow along.
My new favourite film. For an action packed film it is very unique. For one thing there is alot of subtle humour, not so much to make it a comedy, but I found that the amount of humour made the film more realistic. For me personally I would give it a 10/10 but in the real world I would give it a 8.5/10


1 comment:

  1. Hopefully you will see this and help me out haha.
    Im taking game art in university this year after college, I've been accepted onto the course after showing a portfolio of design work from product design, the interviewer said that I didn't have life drawings but he thinks I will be able to pick it up. Just wondering, if you never took art and design in college and didn't know life drawing techniques or vanishing points etc, then would you be able to complete the course? Thanks

    p.s. If you could message me on facebook @ http://www.facebook.com/joshgrazier?ref=tn_tnmn it would be easier:) However here would still be ok, thanks alot

    ReplyDelete